Can Piferrer is a beautifully maintained and extremely comfortable farmhouse. Indeed, it was recently and extensively renovated by friendly Spanish owners, Judith and Josep, who are delighted to enable guests to experience this wonderfully tranquil and pleasingly rural location in absolute comfort.
The rustic farmhouse has been divided into three separate holiday apartments - two for 4-5 guests and a larger apartment for up to 8-10 guests. The interior is calm and minimalistic, with attractive architectural details, including stone walls, beautiful floors and stylish finishing touches. There’s an extremely comfortable sofa, scented candles, a charming fireplace, a private terrace with barbecue… and the expansive, verdant garden, large (salt water) swimming pool, complete with sun beds and umbrellas, make Can Piferrer the ideal holiday destination for those who appreciate privacy and tranquillity, and wish to explore one of the most beautiful parts of Catalonia
Judith and Josep provide an exceptionally warm welcome – upon arrival, guests are presented with a basket crammed with delicious organic produce from their very own garden, and offered the use of free bikes. So, why not jump on a complimentary mountain bike and fetch some fresh bread, or ask the gardener for a few mouth-watering tomatoes for your lunchtime salad? And don’t forget to make the most of Can Piferrer’s central location - close to the charming city of Girona and just a half hour’s drive to a number of idyllic beaches.
All accommodations in our unique collection meet our high standards in quality, comfort, style and setting. We visit every place, meet the owners and explore the area, so we are sure that you will have a great holiday here!
Do you want to know more from Christa about Can Piferrer? She is happy to advise you!
Can Piferrer Our team has inspected every property
Same prices as booking direct, no booking fees
Can Piferrer is ideally centrally located in Catalonia, northern Spain just outside the scolding Cassa de la Selva. Beautiful beaches and bays are 30 minutes drive away, Girona is only fifteen minutes away and a train station takes you to the center of Barcelona within one hour.
A legion of fun excursions, then return to your peaceful home in the idyllic countryside. From your private terrace you can see the countryside and in the distance a few farms and also the picturesque village of San Andreu atop a hill.
Fun things to do:
- Enjoy the beautiful beach 's'Agaró' with fine sand and turquoise shallow waters. There is also a sailing school. Only half an hour drive from Can Piferrer.
- Walk the Cami de Ronda, a well-signposted walk of 1 kilometer which ends at the beach of Sa Conca; a wonderful place for families.
- Take the free mountain bikes at Can Piferrer and bike in the morning to the bakery for fresh rolls (10 minutes) or go a day cycling in the area, including the greenway, known as Ruta del Carrilet or Via Verde. A route of 40 kilometers with flat slopes.
- Visit picturesque villages like Palamos, Begur and Pals
- Canoe on the Ter river by a beautiful landscape
- For the little more energetic there is 'Forest of Impossible' near Pals, an acrobatic park in the middle of the forest with adventure activities suspended in the trees; bridges, tunnels, swings, zipline etc. Also space for a picnic and even childcare for toddlers.
- Take a daytrip to Barcelona, near the train station that brings you in no time in the center of Barcelona.