Le Mas des Oules offers well-priced family friendly holiday accommodation with swimming pool in the Gard department, in the South of France. It boasts a truly privileged location, with the lively town of Uzes only a 10-minute drive away, a variety of authentic villages in the vicinity, and the closest beach a mere 1-hour by car.
Each of the seven elegant apartments (2-6 persons) are tastefully furnished with selected pieces from beautiful brands, including House Doctor and Bloomingville. The sleek, grey floors provide the perfect contrast to charming original features, whilst colourful vintage posters complete the picture.
Although all are welcome at Le Mas des Oules, it’s especially popular with families with children during the summer.
And it certainly ticks all of the boxes; small scale, yet with plenty of scope for making new friends, lots of room for play or relaxation in the huge garden with large swimming pool, table tennis table and jeu de boules court, fresh bread delivered from the local bakery each morning and a number of quaint villages only a 10-minute drive. A day at the beach is also possible, the closest being a mere 1-hour drive away.
In low season, its swimming pool and pretty gardens brimming with flowers, make Le Mas des Oules the ideal getaway for couples seeking private accommodation and plenty of outdoor space.
The owners are keen to wish you a thoroughly warm welcome at Le Mas des Oules.
Nice to know: Le Mas des Oules has obtained its 4-star classification in the category Self Catering Accommodation!
All accommodations in our unique collection meet our high standards in quality, comfort, style and setting. We visit every place, meet the owners and explore the area, so we are sure that you will have a great holiday here!
Do you want to know more from Christa about Le Mas des Oules? She is happy to advise you!
Our team has visited and inspected Le Mas des Oules
Same prices as booking direct, no booking fees
Le Mas des Oules is located in southern France, in the department of Gard. A privileged position with many nice trips in the area and just an hour drive to the beach!
Mas des Oules is located along a small road that leads to authentic villages, the lovely town of Uzes and craft shops along with delicious local produce; figs, cherries and olives (there are also many electric car chargers available in Uzes). The nearest village (2 min drive) is Saint-Victor-des-Oules, very characteristic, but has no restaurants or a baker. The nearest village with facilities like this is Saint-Quentin-la-Potere (5 min drive).
Uzes is an internationally famous historic city, famous for the quality of architecture and activities throughout the year, a very fun and vibrant city! You easily spend a day here, visiting the castle of the Ducs d'six, lose yourself in small streets with boutiques and cafes, dinner, relaxing in a shady square.
Nice things to do:
- Go (in time) to the Provencal market in Uzes on Wednesday or Saturday. People drive from near and far for this market full of delicious products from surrounding farms, pottery, flowers etc.
- The special Pont du Gard (on the list of UNESCO) is only 15 minutes drive. Built in the 1st century, 360m long, 50 meters high aqueduct supplies the inhabitants of Nimes with fresh water. Walk over it, under it by kayak or sit on the shore and admire the view.
- Swim in an idyllic location at Frigoulet. Shallow water and not fast flowing water, perfect for small children. On the banks of the river is a restaurant where you can have lunch for low prices (until end of August). There are also kayaks and paddle board rentals.
- Camargue (little over an hour away (offers pristine beaches and small fishing ports with local restaurants with the freshest seafood.
- Visit the towns of Avignon (the Palace and the famous bridge) and Nîmes (Roman temples and arena) (45 minutes) and Montpellier (shopping, Opera, old town) and Arles (arena, Van Gogh museum) are 1,5 hour drive away.
Le Mas des Oules offers charming, intimate and well-priced family-friendly holiday accommodation in the Gard department, in the South of France. It boasts a truly privileged location, with the lively town of Uzes only a 10-minute drive away, a variety of authentic villages within easy reach, and the closest beach a mere 1-hour drive.
Stroll through markets, take a refreshing dip in a nearby lake, or purchase farm-fresh meat for your evening BBQ or fresh fruit for your breakfast from one of the local farms.
This child friendly accommodation comprises seven elegant holiday apartments, each located next to one another and all named after plants in the lush gardens.
Every apartment has been individually decorated and furnished in its own unique style, with beautiful floors and des...