Mas Daumas is a perfect accommodation for a luxurious holiday with friends and family in the Provence (South-France) in any season of the year.
Outside high season, it is possible to rent only the main house against a reduced rate.
The property of Mas Daumas consists of three houses and expansive gardens and terraces that offer panoramic views over the green valley. Entirely hidden in the lush vegetation, here you will experience complete tranquility and privacy. Around the main house and the guest house, there are beautifully landscaped gardens, with seating areas on several levels.
- The kitchen and the dining room open to the terrace (next to the main house) with a long wooden dining table and a pergola that offers shade on a sunny midday.
- One level lower, you find the lounge terrace with a stylish, large and comfortable lounge corner
- Another level down is the BBQ terrace with a dining table for four people and a large BBQ
- A lovely path – a mandatory walk in the evening - brings you further down to the pool section with a heated swimming pool (with automatic closing, closing compulsory during the night) of 13x6 meters
- Six sunbeds and outdoor shower
- Two ‘jeu de boules’ courts
- At the back of the house, there is another dining table for 4-5 people, depending on the time of day and the position the sun you can choose where you want to sit
- Bose sound system throughout the garden.
- Garden lighting
THE MAIN HOUSE
The heart of this property is this luxury family home with four double bedrooms and one children's room, suitable for eight adults and two children. The main house can be rented separately at a special rate in low and mid-season.
- The splendid courtyard with a 'summer' living room is a wonderful place to look for shade on hot days
- The centerpiece of the house is the warm dining room with a large table, a china cupboard, a gorgeous fireplace and a children's corner with TV/DVD and toys
- The dining room communicates with the kitchen, the hall, the courtyard, and the terrace
- Guest toilet
- The kitchen is equipped with high-quality Gaggenau appliances, two Nespresso coffee machines, a blender, an oven and a work table. The doors in the kitchen open to the terrace.
- The living room features an authentic fireplace, a Bang & Olufsen sound system, a television, a cupboard full of books and unique pieces of art
The upper floor consists of two (non-communicating) wings. The family wing and the guest wing. All bedrooms are air-conditioned except one guest room.
- Master bedroom with double bed, spacious ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, sink, and toilet
- Bedroom with double bed, ambient lighting, and comfortable thick carpet
- Playful children's room with bunk bed and toys
- Simple bathroom in the corridor with shower, toilet, and sink
- Two bedrooms with a double bed, one of which is equipped with a large vintage wooden crib and a junior bed. One of the rooms has air conditioning, and the other one is equipped with a fan.
- Bathroom in the corridor with shower, toilet, and sink.
THE GUEST HOUSE
Privately positioned in the garden (about 50 meters from the main house) stands the marvellous guest house, suitable for four people.
- Living room with fireplace, comfortable sofa, design butterfly chair, and (open) staircase to the upper floor
- Compact kitchen (without cooktop and cooking utensils) with a dining table, four chairs, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, and a refrigerator
- On the upper floor, you will find two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two single beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink
- Privately situated covered terrace
Located in the driveway of the main house (at about 200 meters) and nestled in the green, you find the recently renovated guest house. What formerly, in the 17th century, was the sheepfold is now an alluring getaway with two suites.
- On the ground floor features a suite with a double bed whereas the bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet can be found on the mezzanine
- On the other side of the patio, on the upper floor, there is a spacious suite with a king-size bed, a separate toilet, and a bathroom with (shower in) bath and sink
- One suite has air conditioning, the other one is equipped with a fan
- Kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, and refrigerator