Villa Maia and Villa Antilia are the two gems of Asteri Collection Villas. Very private location, but within walking distance of the attractive harbor of Agios Nikolaos, they have a gorgeous position with a breathtaking view of the sea.
The impressive villas - both suitable for 6 people - are designed around a stylish courtyard (with an olive tree) that sets the tone for the rest of the interior, decorated with taste and attention to detail. Expect a bohemian style with natural colors and materials that blend harmoniously with the white walls and sleek gray floors.
The villas have three spacious bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom and a private terrace. The bright open living room has large, patio doors that open onto a spacious terrace overlooking the ocean. Here you can relax all day. Enjoy breakfast or a cup of coffee at the shaded dining table, then sit back and enjoy the sun on the elegant sun terrace, in the heated water of the pool, and read a book in the shade of the pergolas. In the evening you can prepare healthy dishes in the outdoor kitchen on the traditional Greek BBQ and end the day in the heated jacuzzi under the starry sky.
The villas are also very child-friendly, complete baby kits are available for the little ones (and their parents), while large children can laze around the villas in the chill-out areas with hammocks and comfortable bean bags. In addition, there are cozy bars and tavernas within walking distance in the charming port of Agios Nikolaos and excursions for the whole family with which you can discover the beautiful island of Zakynthos ... don't forget to visit 'Shipwreck Bay' and the 'Blue Caves' of Zante.
In short, here you will find all the ingredients for a relaxing family holiday in style!
All accommodations in our unique collection meet our high standards in quality, comfort, style and setting. We visit every place, meet the owners and explore the area, so we are sure that you will have a great holiday here!
Do you want to know more from Denise about Asteri Collection Villas? She is happy to advise you!
Our team has visited and inspected Asteri Collection Villas
Same prices as booking direct, no booking fees
The two villas of Asteri Collection Villas are located in the northeast of Zakynthos within walking distance of the bustling small port of Agios Nikolaos. Here you will find a small number of tavernas, restaurants, and shops.
More tips for day trips:
• Go to Shipwreck Bay (9 km). An amazing bay with turquoise water surrounded by towering limestone cliffs. There are two ways to experience this natural phenomenon: You can drive to Navagio Beach by car and (from above) admire the shipwreck (which grounded in 1980) and the blue water below. Or by boat from the port of Agios Nikolaos or the city of Zakynthos.
• Discover the 'Blue Caves' of Zante. The small port of Skinari in the far north of Zakynthos is the starting point for trips to this beautiful range of limestone sea caves. You can swim here in the transparent blue water!
• Visit Keri lighthouse in the far south of Zakynthos, it stands on top of a 300m-high cliff. On the cliff stands a restaurant and from its terrace, you will be treated to a beautiful view of the deep blue Ionian Sea.
• Explore the beaches in the surroundings: Kalamaki Beach located in a National Park near Laganas Bay. Banana Beach, the longest beach in Zakynthos with soft golden sand. There is also a water sports center for activities such as jet skiing and water skiing. Gerakas Beach with golden sand surrounded by pure turquoise water. If you arrive here before dawn, you can see hundreds of baby turtles shuffling into the water from the beach.
• Children will certainly enjoy themselves in the 'Water Village' water park (35 minutes away) with slides, swimming pools, and play areas.
• Quad excursions are possible for older children.
• Admire the church of St Dionysios, the patron saint of the island, right on the harbor in the town of Zante.
Zakynthos International Airport (or Zante) is approximately an hour's drive from the villas.
Accommodation does not have any review yet.
The two villas of the Asteri Collection Villas (Villa Antilia and Villa Maia) are located on the pristine northeast coast of Zakynthos offering incredible sea views, stylish interiors and a range of extras to ensure a carefree family holiday.
The villas are finished to a high standard and decorated in a contemporary design. Each villa has three spacious bedrooms with private bathroom and terrace, an open plan kitchen/living and inviting outdoor areas that are spread around a panoramic terrace with an impressive view of the sea. You will find an outdoor kitchen with a barbecue, two dining areas, a gorgeous heated swimming pool (temperature of 24 °C), a heated jacuzzi (temperature of 34 °C), and chill-out spots with hammocks and stylish bean bags.
But this is not all, for a fee you can use many services: