In the unspoiled northeast of the Greek island of Zakynthos, surrounded by olive trees and cypresses, is set Villa Taygeta in complete privacy. This luxurious Cycladic-style villa offers priceless views of the Ionian Sea and is just a short stroll from the beach, shops, and restaurants in the beautiful port of Agios Nikolias.
The inspiring design interiors are minimal and of high quality; natural colors (white, stone and earth tones) dominate and create a light and warm ambiance. Villa Taygeta has a total of 5 ensuite bedrooms, almost all with a private terrace to dream away with the breathtaking view. For sporty guests, the holiday home has a gym and elegant yoga deck.
Families with children are very welcome! In addition to a carefully decorated playroom - a great space for little ones who want to escape from the afternoon sun - there is a pétanque court and table tennis table for older children. In addition, the villa offers a range of services that guarantee a carefree family vacation (from grocery service and a chef at home to complete baby packages).
The showpieces of Villa Taygeta are the breathtaking infinity pool with "floating" teak sunbeds and the fantastic jacuzzi, the perfect place for a sunset drink. The inviting outdoor terraces are also covered with sunbeds, hammocks and bean bags for the whole family and the spacious outdoor kitchen with a sheltered dining area is ideal for long summer evenings in good company.
With all these facilities it is certainly difficult to head out... For those who want to see something of the island, there are beautiful sandy beaches nearby, and the island offers beautiful day trips full of nature and culture!
All accommodations in our unique collection meet our high standards in quality, comfort, style and setting. We visit every place, meet the owners and explore the area, so we are sure that you will have a great holiday here!
Do you want to know more from Denise about Villa Taygeta? She is happy to advise you!
Our team has visited and inspected Villa Taygeta
Same prices as booking direct, no booking fees
Villa Taygeta is located in the northeast of Zakynthos (Zante) in an idyllic spot within walking distance of the bustling small port of Agios Nikolias. Here you will find a small number of taverns, restaurants, and shops. The harbor is a stopping place for boat trips to the 'Blue Caves of Zante' and a ferry also sails to Kefalonia, (about 1 hour).
Tips for a day out:
• Take a boat trip to the famous "Blue Caves" of the island with their stunning turquoise water. You can make a trip on glass-bottom boats that go straight into the caves and offer a great view of the underwater life ...
• Discover the beautiful sandy beaches in the area. The beaches of Alykes and Alyknes are a 15-minute drive away. Here you will find shallow waters and clean wide sandy beaches for children to play on. You will also find restaurants, shops and water sports facilities here.
• Another beach worth visiting is the beach at Gerakas (half an hour's drive south of Laganas Bay) where you can also dive. Finally, the well-known beach Shipwreck Bay, one of the most beautiful (and photographed) beaches in Greece, is an absolute must-see!
• There are numerous water sports for children to practice. Be sure to also visit the Water Village Waterpark (35 minutes away) with slides, swimming pools and play areas for all ages. Larger children can explore the island on quads or go on turtle quest in the crystal clear sea.
• Explore the city of Zante. Stroll through the beautiful cobbled streets in traditional Venetian style and the harbor where fishing boats are scattered along the waterfront. Don't miss the church of Agios Dionysios at the end of the harbor; the patron saint of Zante is buried here.
• For a piece of island tradition, head to Volimes where you will find local cheeses, honey and embroidery souvenirs. It is a popular destination, so it is best to visit the village in the morning.
Zakynthos International Airport (or Zante) is approximately an hour's drive from the villa.
Accommodation does not have any review yet.
Villa Taygeta is quietly located in an unspoiled part of the island of Zakynthos. The design villa is stylishly furnished and equipped with first-class facilities such as WiFi internet, air conditioning, a wide-screen TV with Apple TV or Sky TV, a DVD player and Bluetooth speakers.
Layout Villa Taygeta | 5 bedrooms | 240m2 | 10 people
• The entrance of the villa opens into the open plan living with a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, electric oven, hob, coffee maker and much more. In the attractive lounge, you wi...